I took more pictures at the retreat, just not something from everyone this time. Before I get to those, let’s chat about my to-do list. I know I didn’t get much on it done. After sewing for 3 days straight, I lost my sewing motivation…..or any crafting motivation. I’ve mostly working on the 5D Diamond art, which I didn’t take pictures of.
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.–Yes
- Crochet 2 bath puffs.–One is almost done.
- Crochet 2 soap savers.–No
- Finish 1 t-shirt braided bowls.–No
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.–Somewhat
- Sandwich the Rectangles blanket.–No
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.–No
I thought I had put sewing the borders on my Lexington quilt on the list. I did get that done on the last day of the retreat. I have a start on sewing together a backing.
These are the items that I finished that are now in my booth.
And now for my shares of what others had gotten done.
Sylvia’s beautiful sunflowers.
Beth’s beautiful top minus the borders.
Marilyn’s cute zippered bag.
And, Pam’s cute applique blocks.
Looks like my to-do list is going to be the same as last week:
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily.
- Crochet 2 bath puffs.
- Crochet 2 soap savers.
- Finish 1 t-shirt braided bowls.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.
- Sandwich the Rectangles blanket.
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
3 thoughts on “WIP Wednesday–Final Retreat Report”
What a lovely top! Kudos on getting it done. Sounds like your retreat was fun! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.
Your Lexington quilt is very pretty! I love Beth’s quilt – are those panels with Daughter, Sister, etc? You are keeping your booth replenished with those popular items! Hope you get your sewing and crafting mojo back. 😉
Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!
My mojo is still pretty lost LOL I’m sure it had to be a panel.