This week has been about the to-do’s.
- Crochet 5 hacky sacks–2 done
- Continue to work on the lockerhook rug.–No
- Find sashing/border fabric for a Pennies From Heaven quilt–No
- Finish 4 more cozies.–Finished 5
I ended up getting 5 microwave cozies done instead of 4. I was able to pick up enough 100% cotton batting to make 6 more at my guild’s member sale for just 50 cents!
Also for my booth this week are the 2 hacky sacks and 2 washcloths. I made necklaces too but didn’t get a picture of those.
I didn’t find a fabric that I want to use for the sashing and borders of the Pennies From Heaven quilt, but I did get the blocks cut. Now I need to get to my design wall and figure out how I am going to lay them out.
Sunday I was feeling very stressed and anxious, so instead of working on the lockerhook rug, I decided to get out the diamond art. I’ve not worked on it for many months. It did help me to relax. I will share it again once it is completed.
Here is my to-do’s for this coming week:
- Crochet 3 hacky sacks
- Continue to work on the lockerhook rug.
- Arrange the blocks for the Pennies From Heaven quilt on my design wall.
- Work on the next 6 microwave cozies.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
1 thought on “WIP Wednesday–To-Do’s”
So glad to see you back making things for your shop. That diamond art is pretty. I’m glad it’s relaxing. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.