This week has been about the to-do’s.
- Crochet 5 hacky sacks–2 done
- Continue to work on the lockerhook rug.–No
- Find sashing/border fabric for a Pennies From Heaven quilt–No
- Finish 4 more cozies.–Finished 5
I ended up getting 5 microwave cozies done instead of 4. I was able to pick up enough 100% cotton batting to make 6 more at my guild’s member sale for just 50 cents!
Also for my booth this week are the 2 hacky sacks and 2 washcloths. I made necklaces too but didn’t get a picture of those.
I didn’t find a fabric that I want to use for the sashing and borders of the Pennies From Heaven quilt, but I did get the blocks cut. Now I need to get to my design wall and figure out how I am going to lay them out.
Sunday I was feeling very stressed and anxious, so instead of working on the lockerhook rug, I decided to get out the diamond art. I’ve not worked on it for many months. It did help me to relax. I will share it again once it is completed.
Here is my to-do’s for this coming week:
- Crochet 3 hacky sacks
- Continue to work on the lockerhook rug.
- Arrange the blocks for the Pennies From Heaven quilt on my design wall.
- Work on the next 6 microwave cozies.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
Connect With Me
You can click HERE to start your 7 steps to success.