Surprisingly I found time for any sewing at all! Hubby also bought a hot tub, which means cleaning out the garage…..which is full from front to back. Well, it was anyway. We have almost filled a HUGE dumpster from the garage and some of the stuff in the basement. It’s freeing to get this junk out of here, but with triple digit temps daily, it’s been a real chore to want to be outside at all.
I have gotten the camper pretty much packed and ready for when we get to go camping. Just will have to put food in and go. I made one cabinet the entertainment cabinet. I put in some jigsaw puzzles, some games, sketch pads, coloring books, markers, crayons, a few stuffed animals, some Hot Wheel cars, and some dinosaurs. Should be plenty of entertainment if we take children along with us. I haven’t put any sewing or craft projects in yet, but there is a cabinet I can use just for those too!
Here is my list from last week:
- Make Heather’s baby blanket.–made dolls instead
- Work on making tag-a-long blankets made 3
- Pack the camper with everything needed.–pretty well done
- Take several boxes and items for various places for donation.–done and loading up the van to donate more items.
Here are the tag a long blankets and the little dolls. I’ve decided to make the little dolls both for my booth and to give to charity as well.
Next week I hope to:
- Make Heather’s baby blanket
- Make doll blankets
- Get project boxes packed to keep in the camper.
- Clean up the mess all over the house from sorting thru boxes!
I link up with the following blogs:
Connect With Me
You can click HERE to start your 7 steps to success.