I’ve had a good day today. I had nowhere to go and feel great about that. Unfortunately it’s just a day, but a blessing to get. I’m in the little house now. You know that God works things out. If you read in my post last week, I was crocheting a plarn bedroll as I had nothing to sleep on. Well…..I delivered a baby mattress to my granddaughter, who is due soon, to find their old couch in their yard. Of course I told her I would take it. I have pictures later in the post.
In the meantime, here is my to-do list from last week:
- Finish packing and get to the little house. –I’m in.
- Make the plarn bed roll–didn’t finish it.
- Work on the lockerhook rug a little each day.–only worked on it one day
I will start with this picture I took of Lemmy Lynn. I thought her Onesie was cool.
Here is the “kitchen” area. Hopefully before too long I can get a toaster oven or microwave. For now I have a hot plate and a toaster for cooking. I have plenty of meals planned though with just these.
And then here is the living area.
I was making the plarn bed roll long to make sure I didn’t hang over. When finished it will now be donated to the homeless. Some tall person will be pleased. I sure forgot just how many bags these take to make. Hundreds and hundreds and it’s not done. I have until the 29th to finish it and take it to the quilt guild meeting for charity.
For this next week:
- Work on a craft each day from the project boxes I brought.
- Continue to work on the the plarn bed roll
- Work on the lockerhook rug a little each day.
- Work on soda bottle cap trivets as I collect caps
I link up with the following blogs:
Connect With Me
You can click HERE to start your 7 steps to success.