I had to babysit grandchildren several days, but despite that, I feel like I am moving along. Let’s look at last week’s to-do list to see how I did.
- Get a good start on quilting Arkansas Crossroads quilt. –I feel like I do have a good start.
- Get at least 4 more covered notebooks done for my booth.–Not done, instead I took in 3 more that I already had made.
- Actually work on the selvage rug.–I did actually get some work done on this.
- Continue each day to tear strips from the big roll of fabric.–I have done this and even my 3 yr old grandson helped me tear strips. I am still not thru the purple yet!
- Work on a rug made with the fabric from the roll.–I made this my living room project while watching grandchildren, but found it hard to get much done around their activity (ages 2-13)
Here is the Arkansas Crossroads quilt on the machine being quilted.
Here is the selvage rug and the rug I’ve started from the roll of fabric. (I have filled 5 re-usable grocery bags with strips of just the purple!) You can also see the jigsaw puzzle that I have a start on.
Let’s see what I can put on my to-do list for this next week:
- Finish quilting the Arkansas Crossroads quilt, and get the binding sewn on my machine.
- Get at least 4 more covered notebooks done for my booth.
- Continue working on the selvage rug.
- Continue each day to tear strips from the big roll of fabric.
- Work on a rug made with the fabric from the roll.
About the same, but I really need to work on finishing before starting more.
I am linking up with the following blogs:
Find all of your Quilting needs at Amazon
1 thought on “WIP Wednesday–Moving Along”
So glad to see Arkansas Crossroads being quilted! It’s so pretty. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.