Not finding time since before Christmas to use my sewing machine, I have taken my machine and some projects to work on to my mom’s. It’s been fun to sit and sew while I am spending time with her.
Update on my daughter–after almost 5 weeks in the hospital, she is home until the 27th. Then she is off to Kansas City for an evaluation on the bone marrow transplant.
Here is my not much done to-do list from last week:
- Finish jigsaw puzzle–HA HA HA
- Continue daily to listen to the Bible read on my computer and crocheting a prayer shawl.–done
- Finish 4 microwave cozies.–done
- Get a start on really organizing my room.–hhmm…….if I did anything, it sure wasn’t much.
I took this picture of the progress on making the 4 microwave cozies at my mom’s Monday. I finished them this evening. I didn’t make it out of the building before someone stopped me and bought them 🙂
I finished the current prayer shawl. Now I need to pick out the yarns for the one I will start tomorrow.
This week’s to-do list is going to actually be the same as the last week:
- Finish jigsaw puzzle
- Continue daily to listen to the Bible read on my computer and crocheting a prayer shawl.
- Finish 4 microwave cozies.
- Get a start on really organizing my room.
I am linking up with the following blogs: