I’m working at making it work…..working in more time for making. Just taking some of the time needed.
Last week’s to-do list:
- Continue to listen to the Bible and crochet on a prayer shawl daily, including finishing the last prayer shawl I have started.–DONE
- Start getting 10 microwave cozies in progress–Bought the batting, does that count?
- Finish Lexington quilt.–Done!
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.–Somewhat
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.–No
- Get some work done on rugs, preparing for my demonstration.–DONE
- Decide what I’m doing for quilting on the Arkansas Crossroads quilt.–Just more thinking.
I believe I mentioned last week that a gal brought in flannels and fabrics that were given to her to the guild meeting. And, that I took home baby print flannel to make bibs and burp rags. I got right on that! Took me a bit longer to get them done since I decided to use a fancy stitch. Three 4 hours sessions at my mom’s to get them done.
Here they are done. I got quite a lot made.
And here is how I decided to display them in my full booth:
Final prayer shawl, at least for now, is done.
I am ready now to sit at the state fair for my afternoon was working on rug making. I have each starting step to have out to show. I have projects to work on. And, I have several starts to be able to show how to start the first stitches when someone asks.
Lastly, the finished Lexington quilt!
- Rip out quilting on the Arkansas Crossroads quilt.
- Make 10 Microwave cozies
- Make quality decisions on some upcoming life events.
- Continue daily to work some on cleaning and organizing my sewing/craft/office room.
- Sew 2 pillowcases for charity.
I am linking up with the following blogs: